Arriva Rail London offers a ‘Turn up and go’ (TUAG) service on the London Overground network. This means that our disabled and vulnerable customers requiring assistance can simply arrive at stations and have staff help them without being asked to book in advance.
- Making rail accessible – helping older and disabled customers (PDF)
To request an audio version of the above files (on compact disc) please call the Customer Services Team on 0343 222 1234.
- Making rail accessible – guide to policies and practices (PDF)
- Making rail accessible – guide to policies and practices (Word)
If you have difficulty opening any of the above files please call the Customer Services Team on 0343 222 1234 or by textphone on 0800 112 3456. Find out about TfL call charges
We are working hard to make sure that all of our trains and stations are as accessible for all as possible. During 2020 we will be introducing new trains onto our London Overground routes from Liverpool Street to Enfield, Cheshunt and Chingford which are very accessible with wide doors and open carriages. Until then we will continue to operate our existing fleet of trains, some of which have fewer accessible features (a summary of the affected features is included below). These trains are highlighted here.
- Number of wheelchair spaces and call for aid
- Height and location of some handholds and handrails
- Some aspects of push button operation
- Some aspects of door controls, door sounds and lighting
- Passenger information screen visibility
- Priority seat height
- Platform/train gap & step
For customer queries please contact Transport for London: 0343 222 1234 (charges may apply).